Tuesday 21 June 2011

CPD23

...forgot to mention this in my last post.

CPD23 was brought to my attention by a fellow LIDS member (thanks Angela!) earlier today I've already signed up! It is a free, online CPD course designed specifically for information professionals. Definitely worth a look.

To quote directly from their site '"23 Things for Professional Development is a free online programme open to information professionals at all stages of their career, in all types of role, and anywhere across the world. Inspired by the 23 Things programmes for social media, this new programme will consist of a mixture of social media "Things" and "Things" to do with professional development. The programme starts on 20 June and will run until early October 2011. Each week the CPD23 blog will be updated with details of the next thing to be explored'.

I really like the way it allows you to have a look at the other participants' blogs - really useful insights.

The topics covered on a week-by-week basis are relevant, interesting and easy-to-follow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking part in this and I am really enjoying reading all the other fab library blogs. There are over 800 participants now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also taking part and since I'm looking into school librarianship, I'd like to say thanks for taking part and for running this blog, it's a big help :)

    ReplyDelete